Hi there! Happy Monday!
One of my favorite ways to spend quality time with my kids is cooking or baking together in the kitchen. I have three little loves who all love to help with stirring, measuring, and of course, taste testing, in the kitchen. Today I want to share a fun recipe that I made with my oldest, Hailey, using Entenmann’s® Little Bites® that was inspired by our excitement for “Smurfs: The Lost Village” which released to theaters April 7th. Entenmann’s® Little Bites® provided me with coupons to redeem product and a gift card so that I could share your thoughts and information about Entenmann’s® Little Bites® products, but as always all thoughts are my own. I would never accept money in exchange for a positive review.
About Entenmann’s® Little Bites®:
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Smurf Blueberry Muffins are the perfect Smurf-approved baked snacks.These moist, delicious muffins are made with real blueberries, contain no high fructose corn syrup, notrans-fat and are certified Kosher. At less than 200 calories per pouch, Entenmann’s® Little Bites® are the perfect family snack to enjoy at home or on-the-go.
- A fun Smurfs coloring cut out for kids is included on the inside of every specially marked box. Hailey was especially excited about this and began coloring as soon as we opened the box. *Tip: Don’t rip the box open like I almost did because you don’t want to tear the box as the coloring picture is the inside of the box itself!
- With the purchase of two 5 count, one 10 count, or one 20 count specially marked Entenmann’s®Little Bites® Smurf Blueberry Muffins packages, receive $5.00 off a movie ticket to see the “Smurfs: TheLost Village.”
- For more information about Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Smurf Blueberry Muffins or about the Fandango Movie Promotion, please visit www.littlebites.com. There, you will also find games and stories about the Smurfs for additional inspiration.
- Available nationwide for a limited time until 4/30/17.
Smurfs Inspired Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Recipe:
What You’ll Need:
Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Blueberry Muffins
Vanilla or Blueberry Yogurt (*Tip: We used vanilla but used a bit of food coloring to make it blue just like our favorite Smurfs!)
Clear Glass Cup or Mason Jar
Start by putting a layer of Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Blueberry Muffins in the bottom of your cup or jar. Using a spoon, scoop some of your yogurt over the muffins and then sprinkle your yogurt with a bit of granola. Continue layering until you reach the top of your jar. We wanted to eat these right away, in fact Hailey ate a few muffins before we finished, but you could also store these in the fridge and decorate with a cute tag for someone you love!
Check Out Entenmann’s® Little Bites® On Social Media:
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Smurfs website
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® website
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Facebook
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Instagram
- Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Pinterest
- Entenmann’s® YouTube
I am so excited that Entenmann’s® Little Bites® is making it possible for me to host this giveaway! Entenmann’s® Little Bites® is only providing the $25 Fandango gift card and (3) coupons for $5.00 off the purchase of any Entenmann’s® Little Bites® but I am conducting the giveaway.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be a United States resident
- Must be subscribed to this blog (it’s easy!)
- Must Follow LeahTackles on Instagram
- Must Follow Entenmann’s® Little Bites® on Instagram
- Comment telling me your favorite thing to eat or drink along with a Blueberry Muffin in the comments
BONUS Entry Opportunities:
BONUS entries if you follow my social media (listed below) and Entenmann’s® Little Bites® social media (listed above).
B E A U T Y I N S T A G R A M:
S N A P C H A T:
T W I T T E R:
Tweets by LeahTackles
F A C E B O O K:
P I N T E R E S T:
Thank you for reading and please let me know in the comments if you plan to re-create this recipe or come up with one of your own!