Hi there! Happy Monday!
I hope that you all had an amazing weekend! I had a great time with my family : ) We didn’t do anything too exciting but we needed a nice family weekend at home! I also hit 1,000 subscribers on my LeahTackles YouTube Channel which is super exciting! I am currently shopping for a big giveaway for that, so be sure to subscribe if you haven’t yet!
I think as parents we all have lots of hopes for our children, hopes for ourselves as parents, and at the end of the day always want what is best for our kids. However, on this chilly Monday morning I decided to come up with some “Mom Goals” for the week that are real, achievable, and will make me feel fantastic even if they seem silly. I would LOVE to start a discussion in the comments, so if you’re a parent let me know any goals whether serious or silly that you have for the week! If you aren’t a mom, let me know any serious or silly goals that you have for yourself for the week.
MOM GOALS FOR THE WEEK OF 5/14:
1. Stop harassing the kids about cleaning up the toys. Let the house get a little messy. Clean together once before lunch and once before bed. It’s okay.
2. Make your words matter. Don’t overcorrect. Bite your tongue and only correct when it really matters.
3. Don’t rush bedtime! Emails, meal prep, and Netflix can wait 10 more minutes.
4. Do a craft with the kids three days this week.
5. Cuddle more.
6. Leave your phone on the charger. Have a dance party if you’re feeling frazzled.
7. Introduce one new fruit or veggie to each child.
PICTURES OF THE KIDS HAVING FUN:
Those all probably sound overly simple, but that’s the point! I want to go to bed with zero mom guilt, I want to be proud of the memories I created and feel warm fuzzies : )
Have a wonderful week! xx